Welcome to Precision Devices
Founded in 1987, England. Precision Devices is regarded globally as a leading manufacturer and designer of high-end loudspeaker transducers. For over 25 years we have been driven by a passion and philosophy to create next generation drive units capable of achieving superior levels of acoustic performance combined with exceptional levels of strength and reliability. Built to be driven to their rated specification and often beyond, Precision Devices transducers are synonymous with uncompromising quality and enviable performance, instantly recognizable and highly desired. Widely recognised as the worlds’ finest, most prestigious loudspeakers.
Don't forget to sign up for our newsletter and social media pages to discover our latest updates and developments.
PD.185N02 - Sub Bass Driver
- Lightweight neodymium motor system.
- Heavy duty cast aluminium frame for increased rigidity.
- Low distortion subwoofer.
- Long driver excursion.
- High BL factor in excess of 30 T/m.
- Double suspension system.
- Suitable for bass reflex or horn loaded designs but also works well in closed box applications.
- Heavy-duty cast aluminium chassis for increased rigidity.
- Smooth extended low-frequency response.
- Suitable for bass reflex and bandpass applications.
- Easy integration with 2" compression drivers.
Precision Devices loudspeakers, in association with sister company Fane International and regional distribution partner Lion Audio, have opened a new business development centre in Asia. Situated in a thriving new commercial business district in Panyu, downtown CBD, Guangzhou, China and located above a stylish, modern shopping centre that features many high profile western brands and includes a luxuy hotel and high speed rail link. The sales and development centre constitutes an important foundation for Fane and Precision Devices brands to further enhance their presence in the exciting Asia marketplace in combination with expanded service and support for the needs of new and existing customers in the region.