Welcome to Precision Devices
Founded in 1987, England. Precision Devices is regarded globally as a leading manufacturer and designer of high-end loudspeaker transducers. For over 25 years we have been driven by a passion and philosophy to create next generation drive units capable of achieving superior levels of acoustic performance combined with exceptional levels of strength and reliability. Built to be driven to their rated specification and often beyond, Precision Devices transducers are synonymous with uncompromising quality and enviable performance, instantly recognizable and highly desired. Widely recognised as the worlds’ finest, most prestigious loudspeakers.
Don't forget to sign up for our newsletter and social media pages to discover our latest updates and developments.
PD.123C01 - Bass Driver
- Heavy duty cast aluminium frame for increased rigidity.
- Low distortion.
- Long driver excursion.
- Suitable for bass reflex or band pass designs.
- Discontinued - Special Order / OEM Only.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for order information.
- Heavy-duty cast aluminium chassis for increased rigidity.
- A B/L in excess of 24 T/m.
- Smooth bass response in a reflex enclosure.
- Suitable for use in small compact full range systems.
- Easy integration with 1" or 2" compression drivers.
Organisations from a great many sectors in the UK have contributed to this year's Parliamentary Review. Each sector and sub-sector is represented by a different publication, each of which contains up to fifteen case studies from leaders in the relevant field. There are also reviews of the year from expert journalists and an exclusive foreword from the prime minister.
Precision Devices is globally regarded as a leading manufacturer of high-end component loudspeaker transducers. In their Review article, Mark Barnes, who has been the managing director since 2012, explains the journey that has allowed the company to remain competitive for over 30 years.