Welcome to Precision Devices
Founded in 1987, England. Precision Devices is regarded globally as a leading manufacturer and designer of high-end loudspeaker transducers. For over 25 years we have been driven by a passion and philosophy to create next generation drive units capable of achieving superior levels of acoustic performance combined with exceptional levels of strength and reliability. Built to be driven to their rated specification and often beyond, Precision Devices transducers are synonymous with uncompromising quality and enviable performance, instantly recognizable and highly desired. Widely recognised as the worlds’ finest, most prestigious loudspeakers.
Don't forget to sign up for our newsletter and social media pages to discover our latest updates and developments.
- Hand built, precision machined aluminium phase plug.
- Three slot optimised geometry phase plug design enhances frequency response and tonal performance.
- 72.2 mm aluminium voice coil utilising high temperature kapton former.
- Pure titanium diaphragm for strength and durability at high SPL offers bright extended output.
- Integrate with our bass and mid range drivers to provide the ultimate PD sound experience.
- Heavy-duty cast aluminium chassis for increased rigidity.
- Double suspension system.
- A B/L in excess of 29 T/m.
- Effective transducer in a variety of versatile applications.
- Suitable for horn loaded or reflex designs.
Precision Devices PD.CD2N, 1.4" exit, neodymium Compression Driver was reviewed in the February edition of Voice Coil Magazine's Test Bench. The full review and test results are available now on the AudioXpress website.