Welcome to Precision Devices
Founded in 1987, England. Precision Devices is regarded globally as a leading manufacturer and designer of high-end loudspeaker transducers. For over 25 years we have been driven by a passion and philosophy to create next generation drive units capable of achieving superior levels of acoustic performance combined with exceptional levels of strength and reliability. Built to be driven to their rated specification and often beyond, Precision Devices transducers are synonymous with uncompromising quality and enviable performance, instantly recognizable and highly desired. Widely recognised as the worlds’ finest, most prestigious loudspeakers.
Don't forget to sign up for our newsletter and social media pages to discover our latest updates and developments.
- Hand built, precision machined aluminium phase plug.
- Three slot optimised geometry phase plug design enhances frequency response and tonal performance.
- 72.2 mm aluminium voice coil utilising high temperature kapton former.
- Pure titanium diaphragm for strength and durability at high SPL offers bright extended output.
- Integrate with our bass and mid range drivers to provide the ultimate PD sound experience.
PD.123C01 - Bass Driver
- Heavy duty cast aluminium frame for increased rigidity.
- Low distortion.
- Long driver excursion.
- Suitable for bass reflex or band pass designs.
In recognition of our successful international trade track record in the export of UK manufactured products, Precision Devices has been invited to participate in the Exporting is Great campaign as an official Export Champion for the Northern Powerhouse region of the UK.
Precision Devices joins an elite group of British companies carefully selected by the UK government to act as advocates and champions for British exports and to share our export story with other UK companies to inspire them to embark on their export journey or to expand their export operations to help drive growth of the UK economy.