Welcome to Precision Devices
Founded in 1987, England. Precision Devices is regarded globally as a leading manufacturer and designer of high-end loudspeaker transducers. For over 25 years we have been driven by a passion and philosophy to create next generation drive units capable of achieving superior levels of acoustic performance combined with exceptional levels of strength and reliability. Built to be driven to their rated specification and often beyond, Precision Devices transducers are synonymous with uncompromising quality and enviable performance, instantly recognizable and highly desired. Widely recognised as the worlds’ finest, most prestigious loudspeakers.
Don't forget to sign up for our newsletter and social media pages to discover our latest updates and developments.
- Heavy-duty cast aluminium chassis for increased rigidity.
- A B/L in excess of 21 T/m.
- Extended mid range response up to 5kHz.
- Suitable for either direct radiating or popular horn loaded mid/high applications.
- Easy integration with small format compression drivers.
- Individually hand built, precision machined aluminium phase plug.
- Three slot optimised geometry phase plug design enhances frequency response and tonal performance.
- 63.65 mm aluminium voice coil utilising high temperature, direct attached, NSV former for optimal energy transfer between the voice coil and diaphragm.
- Pure titanium diaphragm for strength and durability at high SPL offers bright extended output.
- Integrate with our bass and mid range drivers to provide the ultimate PD sound experience.
The comprehensive range of Precision Devices HF Compression Drivers are Now Shipping.
Designed for 1”, 1.5” and 2” throat exit sizes and optimised to integrate with our bass and mid-range loudspeaker drivers to provide pro audio sound system designers the ultimate PD sound experience.