Welcome to Precision Devices
Founded in 1987, England. Precision Devices is regarded globally as a leading manufacturer and designer of high-end loudspeaker transducers. For over 25 years we have been driven by a passion and philosophy to create next generation drive units capable of achieving superior levels of acoustic performance combined with exceptional levels of strength and reliability. Built to be driven to their rated specification and often beyond, Precision Devices transducers are synonymous with uncompromising quality and enviable performance, instantly recognizable and highly desired. Widely recognised as the worlds’ finest, most prestigious loudspeakers.
Don't forget to sign up for our newsletter and social media pages to discover our latest updates and developments.
- Discontinued - Special Order / OEM Only.
- Contact email@example.com for order information.
Heavy-duty cast aluminium chassis for increased rigidity.
A smooth extended mid range to allow easy crossover integration.
Suitable for bass reflex designs.
- Heavy-duty cast aluminium chassis for increased rigidity.
- Power compression only 1.6dB at rated power.
- A B/L in excess of 31 T/m.> Double suspension.
- Appropriate for applications as diverse as scoop bins, conventional reflex cabinets and horn loaded systems.
- Increased excursion over an 1850/2.
- AVAILABLE IN SOLIDUS EDITION.
The comprehensive range of Precision Devices HF Compression Drivers are Now Shipping.
Designed for 1”, 1.5” and 2” throat exit sizes and optimised to integrate with our bass and mid-range loudspeaker drivers to provide pro audio sound system designers the ultimate PD sound experience.