- Vented cast aluminium chassis for improved thermal control of voice coil.
- Optimised vented voice coil cools and reduces coil gap turbulence.
- Intended for 2 way speaker systems in a KTV application.
The PD.1225C001 is intended for KTV applications and offers good vocal character. The unit can produce good solid bass in compact cabinet design without the need of sub cabinets in the room.
* 2.83V. Half space response measured in a 960 litre sealed enclosure.
*1 Power compression is the reduction of sensitivity at the specified power. Higher power ratings do not necessarily give a proportionate increase in SPL therefore the maximum SPL of the driver may significantly exceed that of other manufacturers with high power ratings.
** Distortion is measured at 10% of the rated power (AES Standard).
1. AES Standard (50 to 500 Hz) Program 300 Watts.
2. AES Recommended Practice.
3. Thiele - Small Parameters follow a 300 Watt preconditioning period.
Please note that frequency response measurements are supplied for comparison purposes only and are not a measure of the low frequency performance which may be achievable in a fully optimised system.
- GO BACK