No Longer Available
- Out of Manufacture - No longer Available.
- Vented Chassis.
- Forced Air cooling vented voice Coil Gap.
- Vented Voice coil former.
- Carbon loaded cone.
- 2.5" High Temperature copper Voice Coil.
- Parallel Neodymium Motor structure.
- Highest grade N40H Neodymium.
The PD-1225N001 is intended for use as a Mid / High driver in multi way systems and is suitable for direct radiating or horn loaded applications. The Carbon fibre loaded cone ensures accurate and defined tonal characters across its working band and ensures rigidity and integrity at high levels of SPL. Exhibiting an average sensitivity of 98dB across its working band, the PD.1225N001 features a vented bobbin copper voice coil, that works in conjunction with the forced air cooled vented voice coil gap, ensuring that the motor runs cool and power compression is kept to a minimum.
* Half space response measured in a 950 Litre sealed enclosure.
*1 Power compression is the reduction of sensitivity at the specified power. Higher power ratings do not necessarily give a proportionate increase in SPL therefore the maximum SPL of the driver may significantly exceed that of other manufacturers with high power ratings.
** Distortion is measured at 10% of the rated power (AES Standard).
1. AES Standard (60 to 600 Hz) Program 300 Watts.
2. AES Recommended Practice.
3. Thiele - Small Parameters follow a 300 Watt preconditioning period.
Please note that frequency response measurements are supplied for comparison purposes only and are not a measure of the low frequency performance which may be achievable in a fully optimised system.
- GO BACK