- Vented cast aluminium chassis for improved thermal control of voice coil.
- Aluminium demodulating ring.
- Copper shorting ring.
- M-roll cone surround profile.
- Ribbed cone profile.
The PD.153C002 offers excellent linear response well controlled down to 45Hz. It is a very good solution for two way or multi way systems. Thanks to the copper shorting ring and CCAW voice coil wire the unit also offers extended high frequency performance. Works well in conjunction with 1-inch exit compression driver.
* 2.83V. Half space response measured in a 975 litre sealed enclosure.
*1 Power compression is the reduction of sensitivity at the specified power. Higher power ratings do not necessarily give a proportionate increase in SPL therefore the maximum SPL of the driver may significantly exceed that of other manufacturers with high power ratings.
** Distortion is measured at 10% of the rated power (AES Standard).
1. AES Standard (40 to 400 Hz) Program 400 Watts.
2. AES Recommended Practice.
3. Thiele - Small Parameters follow a 400 Watt preconditioning period.
Please note that frequency response measurements are supplied for comparison purposes only and are not a measure of the low frequency performance which may be achievable in a fully optimised system.
- GO BACK