PD.153C01 - Bass/ Mid Range Driver
- Heavy duty cast aluminium frame for increased rigidity.
- Low distortion.
- Suitable for bass reflex or closed box designs but also works well in horn loaded designs.
The PD.153C01 has an FEA optimised magnet structure that provides Hi-Fi like sound reproduction and improved imaging/definition. Easy to integrate with upper mid range or large format high frequency devices, the 153C01 can be used in a two-way system with a large format HF device, or as a lower-mid range/ bass-mid range in a multi-way system utilising the PD.185N02 or PD.216N01 and/or PD.82N02.
*2.83V. Half space response measured in a 975 Litre sealed Enclosure. Blue Line = fundamental 45° off-axis.
Power compression is the reduction of sensitivity at the specified power. Higher power ratings do not necessarily give a proportionate increase in SPL therefore the maximum SPL of the driver may significantly exceed that of other manufacturers with high power ratings.
1. AES Standard (40 to 400Hz) Program 400 Watts.
2. AES Recommended Practice.
3. Thiele - Small Parameters follow a 400 Watt preconditioning period.
Please note that frequency response measurements are supplied for comparison purposes only and are not a measure of the low frequency performance which may be achievable in a fully optimised system.
- GO BACK