- Heavy-duty cast aluminium chassis for increased rigidity.
- A B/L in excess of 22 T/m.
- Extended mid range response up to 4.5kHz.
- Suitable for either direct radiating or popular horn loaded mid/high applications.
- Easy integration with small format compression drivers.
*2.83V. Half space response measured in a 107 Litre vented enclosure.
*1 Power compression is the reduction of sensitivity at the specified power. Higher power ratings do not necessarily give a proportionate increase in SPL therefore the maximum SPL of the driver may significantly exceed that of other manufacturers with high power ratings.
1. AES Standard (50 to 500 Hz) Program 800 Watts.
2. AES Recommended Practice.
3. Thiele - Small Parameters follow a 400 Watt preconditioning period.
Please note that frequency response measurements are supplied for comparison purposes only and are not a measure of the low frequency performance which may be achievable in a fully optimised system.
- GO BACK