No Longer Available
- Out of Manufacture - No longer Available.
- Radial neodymium motor structure.
- Vented cast aluminium chassis for improved thermal control of voice coil.
- Forced air cooling vented voice coil gap.
- Aluminium demodulation ring.
- 3" High temperature CCAW voice coil.
- For two way ported enclosures.
- Rear aluminium heat sink.
The PD.153NR1 is intended for use in two way ported enclosures. The optimised radial neodymium motor system allows more efficient management of the magnetic flux, forced air venting and rear aluminium base plate keeps the motor temperature under control and reduces power compression to a minimum. The unit features a 3-inch, high temperature, CCAW voice coil capable of handling 550W (AES) the PD.153NR1 exhibits an average sensitivity of 98dB across its working band and will produce an SPL of 127.5 dB in an 85Ltr ported enclosure tuned to 47Hz.
* Half space response measured in a 950 Litre sealed enclosure.
*1 Power compression is the reduction of sensitivity at the specified power. Higher power ratings do not necessarily give a proportionate increase in SPL therefore the maximum SPL of the driver may significantly exceed that of other manufacturers with high power ratings.
** Distortion is measured at 10% of the rated power (AES Standard).
1. AES Standard (45 to 450 Hz) Program 550 Watts.
2. AES Recommended Practice.
3. Thiele - Small Parameters follow a 500 Watt preconditioning period.
Please note that frequency response measurements are supplied for comparison purposes only and are not a measure of the low frequency performance which may be achievable in a fully optimised system.
- GO BACK