- 4" High temperature CCAW voice coil.
- Composite alloy and steel pole piece, producing a uniform and stable magnetic field.
- High BL driver in excess of 25 T/m.
Designed to faithfully reproduce powerful and accurate bass frequencies with minimal distortion and power compression. Suitable for sound reinforcement in a variety of enclosure designs.
* 2.83V. Half space response measured in a 950 litre sealed enclosure.
*1 Power compression is the reduction of sensitivity at the specified power. Higher power ratings do not necessarily give a proportionate increase in SPL therefore the maximum SPL of the driver may significantly exceed that of other manufacturers with high power ratings.
** Distortion is measured at 10% of the rated power (AES Standard).
1. AES Standard (45 to 450 Hz) Program 700 Watts.
2. AES Recommended Practice.
3. Thiele - Small Parameters follow a 700 Watt preconditioning period.
Please note that frequency response measurements are supplied for comparison purposes only and are not a measure of the low frequency performance which may be achievable in a fully optimised system.
- GO BACK