- Heavy-duty cast aluminium Chassis for increased rigidity.
- Double suspension system.
- Easy integration with 2" compression drivers.
- Effective transducer in a variety of versatile applications.
*2.83V. Half space response measured in a 132 Litre vented enclosure.
*1 Power compression is the reduction of sensitivity at the specified power. Higher power ratings do not necessarily give a proportionate increase in SPL therefore the maximum SPL of the driver may significantly exceed that of other manufacturers with high power ratings.
1. AES Standard (45 to 450 Hz) Program 1300 Watts.
2. AES Recommended Practice.
3. Thiele - Small Parameters follow a 650 Watt preconditioning period.
Please note that frequency response measurements are supplied for comparison purposes only and are not a measure of the low frequency performance which may be achievable in a fully optimised system.
- GO BACK