- Engineered for minimal weight using traditional ferrite magnet motor.
- 5" High temperature copper voice coil.
- 3 Kg Y35 ceramic magnet.
- Double suspension assembly.
- Triple roll surround straight cone geometry.
- Straight cone geometry.
The PD.185001 is ideally suited to applications where high power handling, long excursion and perfect linearity is required. Ideal for bass reflex and horn loaded enclosure systems. The robust mechanical design and construction makes this unit an ideal choice for fixed or touring applications.
* 2.83V. Half space response measured in a 950 litre sealed enclosure.
*1 Power compression is the reduction of sensitivity at the specified power. Higher power ratings do not necessarily give a proportionate increase in SPL therefore the maximum SPL of the driver may significantly exceed that of other manufacturers with high power ratings.
** Distortion is measured at 10% of the rated power (AES Standard).
1. AES Standard (30 to 300 Hz) Program 900 Watts.
2. AES Recommended Practice.
3. Thiele - Small Parameters follow a 900 Watt preconditioning period.
Please note that frequency response measurements are supplied for comparison purposes only and are not a measure of the low frequency performance which may be achievable in a fully optimised system.
- GO BACK