No Longer Available
- Out of Manufacture - No longer Available.
- Neodymium magnet assembly.
- Vented chassis with forced air cooling vented voice coil gap.
- Aluminium demodulation ring.
- Dual suspension assembly.
- 5" High temperature copper voice coil.
- Triple roll surround straight cone geometry.
- For sub bass applications in bass reflex / horn loaded enclosures.
The PD.185N002 is ideally suited to applications where high power handling, long excursion and perfect linearity is required. Ideal for bass reflex and horn loaded enclosure systems. The robust mechanical design and construction makes this unit an ideal choice for fixed or touring applications.
* 2.83V. Half space response measured in a 975 litre sealed enclosure.
*1 Power compression is the reduction of sensitivity at the specified power. Higher power ratings do not necessarily give a proportionate increase in SPL therefore the maximum SPL of the driver may significantly exceed that of other manufacturers with high power ratings.
** Distortion is measured at 10% of the rated power (AES Standard).
1. AES Standard (30 to 300 Hz) Program 1000 Watts.
2. AES Recommended Practice.
3. Thiele - Small Parameters follow a 1000 Watt preconditioning period.
Please note that frequency response measurements are supplied for comparison purposes only and are not a measure of the low frequency performance which may be achievable in a fully optimised system.
- GO BACK