- Lightweight neodymium design, weighs only 1.9 Kg.
- For use with custom designed waveguide.
- Sealed chassis offers this unit independence from main enclosure.
- Deep cone profile.
Designed for use with custom designed waveguide to provide outstanding mid range and extended response.
* 2.83V. Half space response measured in a 975 litre sealed enclosure.
*1 Power compression is the reduction of sensitivity at the specified power. Higher power ratings do not necessarily give a proportionate increase in SPL therefore the maximum SPL of the driver may significantly exceed that of other manufacturers with high power ratings.
** Distortion is measured at 10% of the rated power (AES Standard).
1. AES Standard (600 to 6000 Hz) Program 140 Watts.
2. AES Recommended Practice.
3. Thiele - Small Parameters follow a 140 Watt preconditioning period.
Please note that frequency response measurements are supplied for comparison purposes only and are not a measure of the low frequency performance which may be achievable in a fully optimised system.
- GO BACK