- 3 Slot optimised geometry aluminum phase plug.
- 63.65 mm Aluminium voice coil utilising high temperature NSV former.
- PEN diaphragm material.
- Radial neodymium motor structure with low impact footprint.
The CD1.5NR1P is an ideal driver for professional high performance applications that can be used in traditional 2-way systems or as part of a larger multi-way long throw system. Offering a smother tonal character than the standard PD.1.5NR1.The radial neodymium motor structure allows close coupling due to the compact size and footprint. Adapter plate is available for traditional PCD fixings
1. AES standard practice with high pass filter set at specified lower limiting frequency for two hours.
2. Sensitivity is measured with applied pink noise RmS Voltage set to 2.83V for nominal 8 ohms impedance and mesurment taken at 1 meter from mouth of horn. Average SPL taken between 1000 Hz to 19 kHz .
3. Frequency range is defined as measured frequency-10dB to rated sensitivity.
- GO BACK