- The PD.CD1N features an annular slot optimised geometry ABS phase plug.
- 44 mm Aluminium voice coil utilising high temperature Kapton former.
- PEEK diaphragm and surround material.
- Neodymium motor structure.
The PD.CD1N is an ideal driver for professional high performance applications that can be used in traditional 2-way systems or as part of a larger multi-way long throw system. The radial neodymium motor structure allows close coupling due to the compact size and footprint. Adaptor plate is available for traditional Flare PCD fixings.
1. AES standard practice with high pass filter set at specified lower limiting frequency for two hours.
2. Sensitivity is measured with applied pink noise RMS Voltage set to 2.83V for nominal 8 ohms impedance and measurement taken at 1 metre from mouth of horn. Average SPL taken between 2000 to 10000 kHz.
3. Frequency range is defined as measured frequency-10dB to rated sensitivity.
- GO BACK