- Annular slot, optimised geometry ABS phase plug.
- 44 mm CCAR voice coil utilising high temperature Kapton former.
- PEEK diaphragm material.
- Neodymium motor structure.
The PD.CD1NB is an ideal driver for professional high performance applications that can be used in traditional 2-way systems or as part of a larger multi-way long throw system. The CD1NB features a CCAR voice coil bonded to a Kapton former with PEEK diaphragm and suspension system. This offers an alternative tonality to the PD.CD1N. The neodymium motor structure allows close coupling due to the compact size and footprint. An adaptor plate is available for traditional Flare PCD fixings.
1. AES standard practice with high pass filter set at specified lower limiting frequency for two hours.
2. Sensitivity is measured with applied pink noise RmS Voltage set to 2.83V for nominal 8 ohms impedance and mesurment taken at 1 meter from mouth of horn. Average SPL taken between 1000 Hz to 19 kHz .
3. Frequency range is defined as measured frequency-10dB to rated sensitivity.
- GO BACK