Sales and Business Development Manager LATAM
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business and Sales Development Manager to expand our clientele in Latin America.
You will be the front of the company and have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
This is a remote based role, however, occasional travel may be required to various LATAM locations as business needs arise.
- Develop a growth strategy through developing a distribution network in the LATAM region;
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs;
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients;
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting client’s objectives;
- Provide feedback and after-sales support;
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers;
- Proven experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role;
- Proficiency in English and Spanish; proficiency in Portugese also advantageous;
- Proven sales track record;
- Experience and expertise of working in the professional audio industry;
- Market knowledge;
- Communication and negotiation skills;
- Ability to build rapport;
- Time management, organisational and planning skills;
- Ability to prepare sales forecasts and report to head office in UK with detailed and concise updates on activities.
Please apply in writing, in English, together with your CV to
the Managing Director by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- GO BACK