Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Business
A copy of our standard Terms and Conditions of Business can be found here.
Using The Precision Devices International Ltd Website
By using this website you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following terms please do not access the Precision-Devices.com website.
We reserve the right to amend our terms without notice and continued use of Precision-Devices.com will be deemed acceptance of any updated or amended terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using this website.
- In the interest of constant product development, the information, data and product specification contained on this website may be changed or updated without prior notice or consent.
- The content of this website (including but not limited to any text, photographs and other images, and any software contained herein) are protected by UK Copyright Law. No part of this website or contents may be copied, stored, transmitted, reproduced or distributed in any form or medium whatsoever without the permission of Precision Devices International Ltd.
- While every effort to ensure the information contained in this website is accurate and up to date, Precision Devices International Ltd is not responsible or liable for any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, misuse, or conversion of any data or information contained in, or derived from, this website. All information on this website is provided with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, timeliness or of results obtained from the use of this information and without warranty or representation of any kind, expressed or implied. For details concerning any of our products please contact Precision Devices International Ltd.
- This website may contain views and opinions expressed by individuals, including but not limited to artists, these are not necessarily the views of Precision Devices International Ltd and in publishing such comments Precision Devices International Ltd is not endorsing or accepting such comments
- Access to and use of secure areas of the website is restricted to authorised users only. Unauthorised individuals attempting to access these areas of the website may be subject to prosecution.