* Power compression is the reduction of sensitivity at the specified power. Higher power ratings do not necessarily give a proportionate increase in SPL therefore the maximum SPL of the driver may significantly exceed that of other manufacturers with high power ratings.
1. AES Standard (--- to --- Hz). Program ---- Watts.
2. AES Recommended Practice.
3. Thiele - Small Parameters follow a ---- Watt preconditioning period verified by Klippel LSI measurement.
4. 2.83V. Half space response measured in a 975 Litre sealed enclosure.
Please note that frequency response measurements are supplied for comparison purposes only and are not a measure of the low frequency performance which may be achievable in a fully optimised system.